Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Strings Dream - RGB line

Another plugin from the Nusofting product line, named the Strings Dream Synthesizer. It is an emulation and tribute to the string machines of yesteryear. The three default gui's are all warm and vintage looking and reflecting this synths wherabouts, I thought that I'd change that. ;-)

So, I've made one new 'modern' looking skin with three colorschemes Red, Gree, Blue, hence the RGB in the title.

This skin modifies the actual screensize and layout of the plugin, because of this it won't work when the plugin is in demo mode. I'm really sorry for this but there's nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.
Because of the screensize change the the plugin needs to be restarted for this skin to be displayed right, closing and opening the gui won't work.

Download: Limeflavour's Strings Dream Synthesizer 1.00
NOTE! THESE SKINS DOES NOT WORK IN DEMO MODE!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Seeing that I own SDS I'll make sure to download this later. (Looks better then the original GUI imho!)

    ReplyDelete